Where I can be found these days


Nothing worse than leaving your blog to waste away unattended. I thought I should at least update you on my whereabouts so you didn't think I'd completely lost my mojo.

I have not abandoned pure/ROKER, but I don't post here as frequently as I did in the past.

I've been on Twitter way too much, but loving it. Follow me there if nothing else.

And I've enjoyed posting at my new blog on Tumblr a lot more than Blogger. I try to drop things here several times a week. One because it's easier and quicker to post. I also like its elegance, themes and simplicity.

And, of course, when I have something for major public consumption, I head to the Huffington Post.

If you want to, you can add me on Facebook. I post a ton of stuff there, from videos, to news clips to photos.

Lastly, we're relaunching URB.COM in August. Once that happens, I'll be showing up in that blog a lot more. Please bookmark it if you haven't already. And follow URB on Twitter too.

I know, it's a lot of options. Like I said, Twitter is always good as a one-stop shop. Hope to see you around.

Comments

D. said…
it's really cool you're on here. i'm a big fan!

Popular Posts