Arianna Huffington on Charlie Rose

Arianna Huffington, aka my boss, appeared on Charlie Rose to discuss the rise of the individual blog and the presumed democratization of media. Contrary to some early adopters, blogs are still news, especially for those who have only recently joined the conversation. In fact Huffington reminds us that the technology is only a decade old (I feel so much better now). And the new wave of individual blogs, aided by cheap, if not free applications, is larger and more influential than ever. Huffington also cites the Atlantic's Andrew Sullivan's "Why I Blog" piece, something I wrote about just this week.



I also got word of the new Huffington Post Complete Guide to Blogging. I can pretty much recommend this sight unseen, given the genius of the HuffPo and its unparalleled success in mainstreaming the blog conversation.

Comments

Popular Posts