My Huffington Post editor


Rachel Sklar and Glynnis MacNicol (photo: Raymond Roker)
















Some of you know that I've been writing for the Huffington Post (see links under 'my other writing') since February. The woman who got me into the HuffPo family is my friend Rachel Sklar, the site's media editor and an all-around super rad chick. Rachel's own column Eat The Press is a great read if not only for her wit, but for her deep grasp of all the political and social media exploding around us.

Rachel's a political junkie of the highest order and she's been a super editor. I'll always appreciate her getting me to take the plunge into the international platform of this powerful site/blog/outlet. That platform (along with my Facebook addiction) got me to this point where having my own blog was the obvious next choice.

Comments

Popular Posts