My Obama Mission: Our trip to Denver

My photographs from our recent trip to the Democratic National Convention in Denver. Shepard Fairey's Manifest Hope Gallery was our main destination (Check the very fleshy iMeem blog we worked on).

One of the first encounters I had was on the shuttle to the rental car place. There was this young couple, Jason (28) and Maggie (26) who were both wearing ''Iraq Veterans Against the War" T-shirts. I immediately struck up a conversation with them. Jason told me they were planning a pretty large protest. We talked about reconnecting after their side trip to Boulder (to visit a local army base) but we never did. I caught this in the news though, so they seem to have created a stir.

Check out my interview with Jason and Maggie.
click to comment




More thoughts on my trip later . . .

Comments

Popular Posts