Obama Chronicles Part 1

I want the Obama conversation as rich as it can be. Not because I'm unsure of my support for his candidacy, but because it's the only way he'll get to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. The more informed we are about all sides of this unique candidate, the better we can be a positive part of his run for the white house.

This is Obama on the Tavis Smiley show back in October, 2007


Tonight, after Obama's landmark speech, Tavis Smiley and guests Cornel West and Dr. Julianne Malveaux (video should be posted here soon or I will find a youtube clip) take a critical look at Barack Obama's words in Denver. From my cursory view, they weren't entirely kind.

And if I'm completely honest, I've been far more moved by his words in the past. I need to unpack that a little, I know.

UPDATE: The Tavis Smiley post-speech show is here.

Comments

Popular Posts